SV: SV: Minutes in brief and action items

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:15:26 +0200
To: "'Fred L. Drake, Jr.'" <fdrake@acm.org>, "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Cc: www-dom-ts@w3.org
In general, it looks as if we need to differentiate the site for
developing/issue tracking, from the site where resources will finally
reside, which is (primarily) www.w3.org/DOM/Test. Mirrors can be put
anywhere, which is good since we enhance visibility.

Curt, if you think I can contribute, could you add me to the admin list?
Thanks.

/Dimitris