RE: SV: Minutes in brief and action items

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 10:16:16 -0600
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
You could use the bug, patch and new feature trackers within xmlconf.  I haven't used them yet, but they are at:  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=8114   (It appears that you only see Feature
Requests if you aren't logged in, but there are Bug, Support Request, and Patches trackers visible if you log in).

The key configuration item is to define the categories of bugs and groups.  Though these could evolve, it would be good to have a reasonable starting set.

I've added marybrady and fdrake as Techs and Admin's in the trackers on xmlconf, so if you want to explore please feel free.  If anybody else is interested, send me your SourceForge id.  If anyone
knows how I can remove mbrady (Michael Brady) from the developer list, please let me know.