Minor update in CVS

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 00:56:40 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I've put some minor changes to the CVS.

In honor of SVG's promotion to Proposed Recommendation, I've updated build.xml so that it can generate a test definition DTD and Schema from the SVG source.

The other change in the schema was combining the implementation conditions elements (<expandEntityReferences>, <ignoreElementContentWhitespace>, etc) with a single <implementationAttribute> element.

Over the weekend, I hope to have tests runnable.