From: Curt Arnold
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Sent: 2001-07-10 18:48
Subject: Updated build.xml and test-to-java.xsl

Minor changes that got code generation and compilation working with the
new directory structure.

I removed the get-nist* targets that used the NIST test matrix files to
jumpstart a tests directory.  Mary is working on getting their
submission ready for committing to the CVS.

The dom1-core-validate-tests target will validate the tests against
their declared DTD.

The dom2-subjects target will build dom2-[subpart]-subjects with
metadata about interfaces, methods, in each of the subparts, core,
events, etc.  If necessary, all the individual subparts can be combined
(possibly with other DOM levels) into one big metadata file, so I didn't
feel compelled to add them all together at this time.

I'll be working on getting the subset of tests that I can currently
compile to actually run.