Re: [General] Status?

Curt Arnold wrote:

> [...]

I received public keys from Curt, Fred, and Dimitris. All of them are already
on the public CVS server and should work.

> [ca] I need to get a copy of the documentation for using the CVS at W3C,
> members only link at:   http://www.w3.org/Project/CVSdoc/

I include a public copy in this message.

I also created:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2001/DOM-Test-Suite/

(using the XSL-Test-Suite example)

> echo $CVSROOT
dev.w3.org:/sources/public
> echo $CVS_RSH
ssh
> cvs get 2001/DOM-Test-Suite
cvs server: Updating 2001/DOM-Test-Suite
U 2001/DOM-Test-Suite/README.cvs

Philippe