RE: [General] DOM Level 1 HTML tests

We found that the tests in the original NIST test suite were adequate.  We submitted several corrections to the test suite, but we have no other tests to submit.

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Dimitris Dimitriadis [mailto:dimitris@ontologicon.com]
 Sent: Thu 12/20/2001 11:59 AM
 To: Mary Brady
 Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret; www-dom-ts@w3.org
 Subject: Re: [General] DOM Level 1 HTML tests

 I think we had comments from Microsoft some time ago that their tests
 did not greatly enhance the tests NIST had at the time and that MS would
 therefore not contribute. I need to check the archives to make sure.

 I'm also convinced that Netscape have some tests, I'll ask off-list for
 contributions.

 In any case, I'd personally (for temporal reasons, mainly) go for your
 first option (in addition to trying to get existing tests commited, of
 course).

 /Dimitris