Re: [General] DOM Level 1 HTML tests

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 20:59:26 +0100
Cc: "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>, <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
To: "Mary Brady" <mbrady@nist.gov>
I think we had comments from Microsoft some time ago that their tests
did not greatly enhance the tests NIST had at the time and that MS would
therefore not contribute. I need to check the archives to make sure.

I'm also convinced that Netscape have some tests, I'll ask off-list for

In any case, I'd personally (for temporal reasons, mainly) go for your
first option (in addition to trying to get existing tests commited, of