Re: [Reminder] ANT/Xalan setup

From: <shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:50:14 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Cc: "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com>, "Mary Brady" <mbrady@nist.gov>, "Dimitris Dimitriadis" <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Note: I am *slowly* trying to figure out the Xalan issues with your
transform.  I'm not nearly enough of an Ant expert, if it turns out to be a
problem with the <style> task itself, and unfortunately have 2 or 3 other
internal emergencies that I need to solve first.

If anyone here had the time to ping the ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org list
with this issue and a request to ensure that an updated Xalan is included
in the next Ant release, that would be helpful too.  (I hadn't even thought
of that, I'm not sure how/when they decide to update optional components)

- Shane

---- "Curt Arnold" <carnold@houston.rr.com> ----
I've fixed the mismatched tags in dom-to-xsd.xsl and committed it to the
CVS.  Sorry to let that one slip by.  I introduced that bug this weekend
and
it should not affect the snapshot that Shane is working on.

I would not touch your configuration right now.  Shane is trying to track
down issues with Xalan-J 2.2 and Ant.  Both appear to be marching to
another
release in just a few days and it would be lovely if Ant 1.5 bundled
Xalan-J
2.2 and worked out of the box to produce the test suite.