Re: [Reminder] ANT/Xalan setup

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 08:23:58 -0600
To: "Mary Brady" <mbrady@nist.gov>, "Dimitris Dimitriadis" <dimitris@ontologicon.com>, <shane_curcuru@us.ibm.com>
Cc: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>, <joseph_kesselman@us.ibm.com>
I've fixed the mismatched tags in dom-to-xsd.xsl and committed it to the
CVS.  Sorry to let that one slip by.  I introduced that bug this weekend and
it should not affect the snapshot that Shane is working on.

I would not touch your configuration right now.  Shane is trying to track
down issues with Xalan-J 2.2 and Ant.  Both appear to be marching to another
release in just a few days and it would be lovely if Ant 1.5 bundled Xalan-J
2.2 and worked out of the box to produce the test suite.