Re: Integrating the DOM test suite in the Batik test infrastructure

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:22:33 -0500
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> Once this loader is ok, I'll change
> the DOMTestCase load method to remove its dependency with JAXP and will change
> accordingly the framework bootstraps. Hopefully, I should have something stable
> before the end of next week.

I wrote a generic SAX loader this week end and it works fine with the generic
Batik implementation (I also found bugs in it and sent a bug report to the author).
I should try it with some real DOM Level 1 implementations. I didn't replace JAXP
yet and still thinking on how to integrate DOM Level 3 LS, JAXP and my loader in the
framework.