[General] W3C DOM QA Telcon

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 22:27:52 +0100
To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
Yesterday I took part in the first W3C Quality Assurance WG telcon,
where a series of issues that we've trying to deal with or have dealt
with already were brought up.

The framework we've produced has served as a source of inspiration to
some of the documents that have been procuded or are in the pipeline of
the QA activity.

As a group, we got very positive feedback, thanks to all for all the
good work, and I look forward to the experiences we've made here being
made available to the W3C in general.

As soon as the minutes from the telcon are available, I'll post a
pointer.

In the meanwhile, you may want to look at http://www.w3.org/QA