Re: Ant and Xalan

I'm in an offline discussion with Shane Curcuru about Ant that will
hopefully move to this list soon trying to resolve problems.

Again, there are a series of issues to which we can all contribute, as
far as Ant issues are concerned especially to provide information about
what setup you use, if you have experienced any problems like the ones I
and Curt have described and so forth.

/Dimitris