Re: SV: Something strange in the CVS [Probably need CVS admin help]

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
> To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
> Cc: "'sysreq@w3.org'" <sysreq@w3.org>
> Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 17:43:53 +0200
> Subject: SV: Something strange in the CVS [Probably need CVS admin help]
>
> I get exactly the same response. I've done what you indicate, to download
> the directories separately, which works fine.
>
> Sysgroup, please advise on status of the empty directory in the
> 2001/DOM-Test-Suite directory which seems to cause trouble.

Whether someone fixed it but it works for me:

> pwd
/home/plehegar/dev/2001/DOM-Test-Suite
> cvs update -P -d
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: Updating
cvs server: Updating  /CVSROOT
cvs server: Updating CVSROOT
cvs server: Updating files
cvs server: Updating files/level1
cvs server: Updating files/level1/core
cvs server: Updating java
cvs server: Updating java/junit
cvs server: Updating java/junit/org
cvs server: Updating java/junit/org/w3c
cvs server: Updating java/junit/org/w3c/domts
cvs server: Updating java/org
cvs server: Updating java/org/w3c
cvs server: Updating java/org/w3c/domts
cvs server: Updating tests
cvs server: Updating tests/level1
cvs server: Updating tests/level1/core
cvs server: Updating tests/level1/core/files
cvs server: Updating tests/level2
cvs server: Updating tests/level2/core
cvs server: Updating transforms

Philippe