RE: Suite for DOM Level 1 tests

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:19:01 -0600
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Attempting to generate the java code for the two cases that you mentioned will cause Xalan-J 2.1 to go into an infinite loop, however they can be processed with Xalan-J 2.2 d9 and Saxon.  To avoid
that they are currently excluded from the build.

Unfortunately, Xalan-J 2.2 d9 has a problem with Ant that causes it to fail on all (or at least all) <style> commands.  I have not checked if the same problem happens with the CVS version of Xalan-J.
If anyone can isolate the problem, at least enough to post a bug to Xalan's or Ant's Bugzilla, please let the list know.

I'll have to research the /* undeclared */ comments.  They are inserted intentionally to indicate that transform didn't locate the type information for the variable.

I will not be able to do anything DOM TS related (other than answer emails) for about 8 hours.