Re: [Submission] First run of NIST tests sent to the www-dom-ts-submi ssion list

Philippe Le Hegaret writes:
 > If I remember correctly, you're dom-ts-1, Mary is dom-ts-2, Curt is dom-ts-3
 > and Fred is dom-ts-4.

  No, I'm dom-ts-3, or at least that's what I've used to make a change
to bild.xml.

 > Hum, seems that these logins are not really practical...

  It's too bad the repository uses the names and not the numeric
userids, or it would be a simple matter of renaming.  The alternative
is to assign new userids and use them for all future changes.  (Most
people I share CVS repositories with know me as "fdrake". ;)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation