Tests committed

From: Curt Arnold <carnold@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 11:28:45 -0500
To: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
Well, I realized that I was going to be too late for church and might as well do it now.  I've just committed the NIST tests to the CVS.  The supporting files (staff.xml, staff.dtd) were not included, so I'll provide commit copies from the NIST Java suite.

There did seem to be one test (at least) that locked up the current test-to-java transform.  I'll try to work through the issues to get this runnable for Java this afternoon.

Dimitris, if you can explain what problems you are having with the CVS off-list maybe I can help.  I'm not an expert but have been down that path before.