Metadata help

From: Mary Brady <mbrady@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:16:33 -0400
To: "Arnold, Curt" <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>, "'Dimitris Dimitriadis'" <dimitris.dimitriadis@improve.se>
Cc: <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
I'm having a couple of problems getting the
appropriate metadata info into the NIST
tests.  I've attached a sample test file,
textWithNoMarkup.xml, a transformation,
copy.xsl, and a set of descriptions,
mary.xml.

The transformation attempts to copy
information from a particular test, insert
copyright info, and create metadata tags,
pulling the test descriptions from mary.xml.
I'm using xalan, and it seems to add an
xmlns:xsi attribute to each of my elements
on the copy.  Any ideas?

--Mary