Early ECMAScript transform

From: Arnold, Curt <Curt.Arnold@hyprotech.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 15:53:51 -0600
To: "'www-dom-ts@w3.org'" <www-dom-ts@w3.org>
When I made my last update to the CVS, I also put up test-to-ecmascript.xsl which was an initial effort on a Test to ECMAScript transform that I had been working on last week.  The structure of the
resulting .js file is very similar to the generated .java files.  I haven't finished an initial pass at the support files that would allow generated tests to run, but since there had been interest, I
thought that I would pass along what I had.