Från: Fred L. Drake, Jr. [mailto:fdrake@acm.org]
Skickat: den 10 augusti 2001 20:08
Till: Arnold, Curt
Kopia: 'www-dom-ts@w3.org'
Ämne: RE: [General] Status?

Arnold, Curt writes:
 > They could be in the same directory as long as we use a distinct
 > extension for test definitions.  If they are all .xml files, then
 > ANT can't determine which files are test definitions and should be
 > validated or transformed and which are test resources.

  I'm not sure I understand just what the limitation is.  I'll have to
dig into Ant a little more to figure it out.

 > How about .tst for test definitions?

  Ugh.

 > If we decide otherwise, we can add the log elements at any time.
 > I'll put that one on hold.  However, leveraging the CVS log is
 > definitely a better approach than trying to put the equivalent log
 > explicitly in the test.

  Fine.  Agreed that the log should be maintained in CVS rather than
doing it manually.

Arnold, Curt writes:
 > Or I could stop thinking 8.3, how about .domtest?

  Could, but there's probably no specific reason to avoid 8.3, either.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation