  From: Jason Brittsan
  To: www-dom-ts@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 8:32 PM
  Subject: [Test Case Submission] DOM Level 1 Core Test Cases

  I'd like to submit the attached test case descriptions on behalf of the
  Microsoft Internet Explorer team.  This document represents a listing of
  test cases that should be included in the DOM Level 1 Core section of
  the test suite.

  In the attached file, you'll find a list of test cases divided by
  interface.  Each test case has a description, expected value, and
  implementation specific information.  (An "X" in a column indicates that
  the test case should be run in the implementation noted at the top of
  the column.)

  I hope this document will serve as a starting point for specific test
  case discussion on this list.

  Sincerely,

  Jason Brittsan

  Software Test Engineer