[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Assistance and subsequent investment

DEAR SIR /MA,

I AM MRS MARIAM ABACHA THE WIFE OF THE
IMMEDIATE PAST MILITARY PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
WHO
DIED ON 8TH JUNE 1998. MY MAJOR REASON FOR WRITING THIS LETTER TO YOU
IS
THAT MY HUSBAND LEFT A LOT OF PROPERTIES AND HUGE AMOUNT OF CASH
MONEY BEFORE
HIS SUDDEN DEATH. THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT OF OUR COUNTRY THAT SUCCEEDED
MY HUSBAND IS NOT FAVOURABLE TO OUR FAMILY AND INDEED HAS SHOWN THIS,
BY THE CONFISCATION OF MANY OF OUR LANDED PROPERTIES AND LARGE AMOUNT
OF
MONEY BELONGING TO MY HUSBAND.FORTUNATELY, WE HAVE DISCOVERED MY LATE
HUSBAND'S WILL. THIS WILL STATES THAT THE SUM OF US$18MILLION HAS
BEEN DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN NIGERIA FOR THE ENTIRE
FAMILY. WE HAVE CONTACTED
THIS SECURITY COMPANY AND IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THE US$18
MILLION IS STILL INTACT AND THAT WE ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE TO COLLECT
THE BOX CONTAINING THE
MONEY ANY TIME WE WANT. DUE TO THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND AND RECENT
ARREST OF
MY ELDEST SURVIVING SON (MOHAMMED ABACHA) THE HANDICAP AT THIS MOMENT
IS
THAT THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT OF OUR COUNTRY WILL CONFISCATE THIS MONEY
IF WE MAKE USE OF IT IN THIS COUNTRY. WE NEED THE ASSISTANCE OF A
FOREIGNER WHO
WILL HELP TO INVEST THIS MONEY OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY. THIS IS WHY I
DECIDED TO
CONTACT YOU TO ASSIST US. NOTE: I WILL PAY YOU 20% OF THE ENTIRE
AMOUNT AND
THE REST TO BE RELEASED TO ME. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GIVING THIS
ASSISTANCE,
PLEASE INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THROUGH MY CONFIDENTIAL E-MAIL
ABOVE AND FURNISH ME WITH YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER I
WILL THEN
GIVE YOU THE ENTIRE MODALITIES FOR THE BUSINESS ON RECIEPT OF YOUR
EMAIL
MESSAGE.BY MY OTHER SON ABBA.
IMMEDIATE ACTIONS NEEDS TO BE EXPEDITED BECAUSE WE ONLY HAVE SOME
WORKING
DAYS FROM THE DAY OF NEGOTIATION. PLEASE KEEP THIS BUSINESS
CONFIDENTIAL.

BEST REGARDS,

 MRS MARIAM ABACHA