[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

URGENT ASSISTANCE

ATTENTION

SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE ON A BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND THE
TRANSFER OF US$24.4M INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
I am extending this proposal to you in my capacity as
an accountant and a  member of the Audit panel
scrutinizing all records covering executed contracts
awarded by the previous Military Administration.

Permit me to humbly introduce myself, I am the head of
the committee seeking for your full assistance, I am
DR CHRISTOPHER ALIMA a chief accountant, and right now I have
served my nations NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUEM
CO-OPERATION for 26years I will sincerely tell you
there is nothing to augument this numbers of years
served, this is part of the reason I am making the
contact based on a reliable recommendation given to me
by your country consular, chambers of trade and
commerce department in your embassy in my country upon
my enquirys but honestly our intentions were not made
known to the officer in the embassy.

My colleagues and I have uncovered a floating amount
of US$24.4m without a clear beneficiary of The said
contract which was awarded to a foreign firm that had
since completed the job and were fully paid was
over-invoiced by officers of the past military
government to the tune of the above mentioned amount
left floating in NNPC account.

This money has already been approved for payment by
the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and
is secured contract number FGN/KD/NNPC/0229976/CB/99.
As top civil servants, we are not authorized to
operate foreign Bank account; this is why we want you
to provide us with a bank account where this fund can
be lodged for safe keeping and investment purposes.
Informations required from you for proper
documentation of this payment in your favour under a
new supplementary contract agreement, and transfer of
the fund are as follows:  Your Company name, full
address, telephone and fax numbers, your bank name,
address, account number, telephone, fax and telex if
any.

We have resolved to let you have 25% for your
contribution, 70% will come to us while the balance 5%
will be set aside for all expenses that might be
incurred during the transaction.

Please contact me urgently by Email as shown above
only as soon as you received this letter.

Best regards,
DR CHRISTOPHER ALIMA