[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Undeliverable: free email -wrong letter in address

Your message

  To:      www-disw-request@w3.org
  Subject: free email -wrong letter in address
  Sent:    Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:47:25 -0000

netpost@exch-1.kensington.anl on Fri, 17 Dec 1999 00:54:45 -0000
    The recipient name is not recognized
	The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=GB;a=
;p=ANL;l=EXCHANGE9912152300Y6X39B16
    MSEXCH:IMS:ANL:KENSINGTON:EXCHANGE 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

-----
From: jackie jones <evangeljj@uswest.net>
To: www-disw-request@w3.org
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:47:25 -0000

the user name was spelled wrong for evangelwj@mailcity.com.
It was spelled evangejwj.  We need it corrected before we
can use this address.  Sorry, I hit the wrong key.  You can
send a return email to evangeljj@uswest.net to Jackie Jones
for William Jones and let me know if this can be corrected.
I cannot use it with the error in the useer name.
Thank you., William Jones