Re: Benefits of :<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX,FOLLOW">

> <META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX,FOLLOW">

FOLLOW refers to extracting links from a page, INDEX refers to
extracting content and indexing it. For example, if you have

 page1.html:

When a robot sees "NOINDEX,FOLLOW", it ignores the text "here is another
page for you", but does go and retrieve page2.html.

See http://info.webcrawler.com/mak/projects/robots/exclusion.html#meta

-- Martijn Koster, m.koster@pobox.com