[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mail System Error - Returned Mail

A message was not delivered because it would create a mail loop.

The addresses below do not belong to any accounts on this machine,
so an attempt was made to forward the message to the destination
host.  However, the destination host is THIS machine, but under
a different name.

Here are a few possible solutions for clearing up this problem:

      - return the mail since the address was invalid

      - add an account or alias for the recipient and
        resubmit the message

If this machine should be handling all mail for the destination
host, it should be added to the list of Local-Mail-Domains in
the "system" configuration.

     Destination host: qims.sti.ac.cn

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <lzma@qims.sti.ac.cn>

Please reply to Postmaster@taiyiserver.mailadmin