[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Mail System Error - Returned Mail

The recipient(s) indicated below did not receive this message
because their mailbox size limit would have been exceeded. It has
been returned and it is recommended that you contact the recipient
and request that space be made available within their mailbox.

Note: The Postmaster for this mail server may increase the mailbox
quota on the account referenced below to accommodate the delivery
of additional mail.

No storage space available in mailbox for jhaverty@oracle1.xo.com

The following recipients haven't received this message:

     jhaverty@oracle1.xo.com

Please reply to Postmaster@SanMateo01.POP.InterNex.Net