Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 00:06:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: www-disw-request@w3.org
To: michaell@frontiertech.com
Subject: You have been removed from the list

Your mail address michaell@frontiertech.com has been removed
It generated an excessive amount of bounced mails.

Before sending in a subscription request to
www-disw-request@w3.org again, please ensure that
this problem has been resolved.	 When in doubt, ask your system
administrator or send mail to "postmaster".

The last one of those bounced mails has been quoted below: