Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 00:01:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: prize_station@hotmail.com
To: Helpful@w3.org, People@w3.org
Subject: Please Save a Life with a Click
Sender: www-disw-request@w3.org

Hello everybody,

               My name is Lea I am 13 years old and I have a medical
problem. My surgery is scheduled for December 1998.
However, my family does not have the money for the operation.
A local company in our area has sponsered my web page for the
amount of hits we get on this page. Please go to it once at
http://www.angelfire.com/la/pleasehelp123/index.html thats all
you have to do..... juct visit this link... Please help and forward
this to all your friends. Thank you for your help

                                             Lea Lansing