Re: What happened to: More notes from meta/link session

Dan,

I asked either Christian or Stu to merge the two reports, so that there
would be just one report from each session, but neither had time to do the
merge.  So, I left it out of the report.  If someone wants to merge the
reports, it's fine with me to update the report
 - Mike