Warwick Framework Paper is now available

The finished copy of the Warwick Workshop report:

The Warwick Framework: A Container Architecture for Aggregating Sets of
Metadata.  Carl Lagoze, Clifford A. Lynch, Ron Daniel Jr.

is now available at:

http://cs-tr.cs.cornell.edu/~lagoze/warwick/warwick.ps (postscript format)
http://cs-tr.cs.cornell.edu/~lagoze/warwick/warwick.doc (Word 7 for Windows
format)

This document will be published as a Cornell Computer Science Technical
Report within the next week.  At that time I will send a new "permanent"
URL out via e-mail and will update the above URL's to refer to the new Tech
Report URLs.  Pardon the inconvenience, but I wanted to get this document
out near to when I promised it (for a variety of reasons, including my
absence from Ithaca, the Cornell TR route can not happen immediately).

Carl Lagoze
Project Leader, Digital Library Research Group
Department of Computer Science, Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
phone:	607-255-6046
FAX: 607-255-4428
http://cs-tr.cs.cornell.edu/~lagoze/personal/lagoze.html