Welcome W3C DISW mailing list

To the participants of the W3C workshop on Distributed Indexing
and Searching:

W3C is hosting a mailing list as a discussion forum for the
participants of the workshop. If you do not wish to participate,
send mail as follows:

	To: www-disw-request@w3.org

A public archive of this mailing list is provided at:

While there are no access control mechanisms for subscribing, posting,
or viewing the archive of this list, I don't plan to announce it or
make any prominent links to it (for a while at least), so it's not
really a public discussion forum. I'll be sure send notification if
that status changes.

While the workshop report is still in development, the position
papers are available on the web at:

other materials will be linked from that page as they become
available. (Note that the workshop materials were formerly available

but that address is obsolete.)

Daniel W. Connolly        "We believe in the interconnectedness of all things"
Research Scientist, MIT/W3C     PGP: EDF8 A8E4 F3BB 0F3C  FD1B 7BE0 716C FF21
<connolly@w3.org>                  http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/People/Connolly/