[DPF] TYPE_MISMATCH_ERR Property type

From: Keith Waters <kwaters@ftrd.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:34:36 -0400
To: www-di@w3.org

Hi Jeremy,

This message contains a response to comments on

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-DPF-20041122/

s10.
TYPE_MISMATCH_ERR
property type

No definition of property types is given and so both these concepts
used extensively are coherent. This should be fixed somehow.
See my RDF related comments for my suggestion as to how.

The TYPE_MISMATCH_ERR has been re-defined. This exception is raised
when there is a DPF object type mismatch between a parent and a child
property. For example, adding a DPFPropertyList when a DPFProperty is
expected.

-Keith Waters