Re: Spanish Translation of DIWG Glossary

Hello Ivan,

Thank you! for your comments and proposals. Thanks.

I should have kept my mouth shut about the updated version... ja, ja, ja
(laugh sound in Spanish).

1. A hint: There is a French version of the DIWG Glossary. Please see
http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/byTechnology?technology=di-gloss,
including a pointer to
http://www.yoyodesign.org/doc/w3c/di-gloss-20030825/

2. I don't quite understand what you mean by "an equilibrium state". My
apologies in advance.  Firstly, Rhys' explanations are crystal clear. There
is
a glossary version dated 2003 and the updated version is dated 2005.
Secondly,
Rhys said: "We have a well defined process for making sure that any updated
definitions remain, so that older documents are still valid, and that
revisions are linked within the glossary so that people can see how
definitions have changed."  In fact, I find the defined process is great!
and works fine. Thirdly, technologies evolve rapidly, and new concepts
continuously emerge. So literature evolves more or less at the same rate.
This is my understanding. Again, my apologies in advance if, in fact, I
misunderstood you.

3. Your proposal about a date-less URI is fine. As soon as the SIDAR team
makes the appropriate changes, I'll let you know. (smile).

Thank you for your support!
Best Wishes!
Marta

Marta Trejo