RE: How to Extend the UAProf Schema/Vocabulary

If you are seeking examples of profiles with Attributes
from different vocabularies, see section 7.6 of the UAProf
v2.0 Candidate [1] and Example #46 in the RDF Primer [2].

[1] http://www.openmobilealliance.org/release_program/enabler_releases.html#UAProf
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-primer/