From: www-di-request@w3.org [mailto:www-di-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
Deepa Srikanth
Sent: 08 June 2004 12:10
To: Rotan Hanrahan; Kai Hendry; www-di@w3.org
Subject: wap development

Hi,
 I am new to the WAP development.I was looking into
the CC/PP,RDF formats for Useragent profiles.
My question is how is the origin server going to
format the WML pages using these RDF information -
screen size,pixels etc.
As a developer how will we incorporate the display of
a text box(to show it small in size) in a mobile
through our wml code?How does these information in RDF
files help the developer and how is it sent out to the
wap gateway?
could any of you explain?
Thanks
Deepa Srikanth