Re: [REPOST] Content Management Systems and DI conformity

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@cs.helsinki.fi>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:14:26 +0200
To: jchg@sympatico.ca, www-di@w3.org

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 09:27:46PM -0500, jchg@sympatico.ca wrote:
> I'm trying to find CMSs that conform with what the DIWG drafts propose.

I see the DI stuff are guidelines. Stuff to think about.

I don't think you can conform to this.

> The impression I've gathered from what I've read here is that DI publishing
> as such is not yet a reality.. at least with regard to conventional CMSs.

CMSs! LOL. Well the blog software I use, *wordpress* works OK in mobile
(ok DI) UAs I have tried. I think then that is a reality for DI
publishing *now*.

Poke your device to : http://natalian.org/

And see for yourself.

> If there is no DI publishing toolset or "suite" per se, which CMS or
> packages come the closest and which are the hopefuls?

Go for opensource Blogs and Wikis. They are the two CMS paradigms that
work.