Re: Consensus Contribution to authoring techniques and interaction ma rkup

Hello Ziegert,

I am Kazuhiro Kaz Kitagawa, W3C DI Activity lead.  I thank you for your
input to the DI WG.

I have a small question.  Your submission about RIML is an informal
input to the WG.
Do you have a plan to make an official submission request to the W3C ?
[1]

http://www.w3.org/Submission/ [1]

Best Regards,

On 2003.10.22, at 10:43  PM, Ziegert, Thomas wrote:

> Dear Members of the DI working group,
>
> as a contribution to the DI group's work on authoring techniques and
> interaction markup, the Consensus Consortium hereby submits a document
> about layout specification
> in renderer-independent markup language. The document is publicly
> accessible
> at the Consortium homepage
> https://www.consensus-online.org/publicdocs/20031021-RIML-layout.pdf
>
> The submitted layout module is part of a larger language profile
> called RIML.
>
> RIML is based on XHTML 2.0 WD and XFORMS 1.0 and was defined by the
> Consortium  to assist single-authoring of web content. The Consortium
> created a reference implementation of an adaptation proxy which
> interprets RIML and produces browser-specific markup.
>
> It is hoped that the availability of both specification and
> implementation
> helps to accelerate the provision of single-authoring environments
> based on W3C standards.
>
> On behalf of the Consensus Consortium,
> 						Thomas Ziegert

> Dr. Thomas Ziegert          phone: +49 721 6902-61
> Corporate Research         mobile: +49 171 3363734
> SAP AG CEC Karlsruhe          fax: +49 6227 78-40408
> Vincenz-Prießnitz-Str. 1   mailto: thomas.ziegert@sap.com
> 76131 Karlsruhe
>
> ---
> Disclaimer:
>
> IST-Programme / KA4 / AL: IST-2001-4.3.2. The project CONSENSUS is
> supported by the European Community. This document does not represent
> the opinion of the European Community. It is also the sole
> responsibility of the author and not the responsibility of the
> European Community using any data that might appear therein.

--kaz
--
Kazuhiro Kitagawa W3C/Keio