Request for Comments: User Agent Profile 2.0 Candidate

From: <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 21:54:56 -0400
To: <www-di@w3.org>, <www-mobile@w3.org>, <Stephane.Boyera@sophia.inria.fr>, <roger_gimson@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

The OMA has published a Candidate for User Agent Profile
(UAProf) 2.0:

 [1] http://www.openmobilealliance.org/documents.asp

Among the significant changes from the previous versions
of UAProf (e.g. WAP-248 and the OMA-UAProf-v1_1 Candidate)
are: uses datatyping in RDF as defined in the RDF Core
WGs LC WDs; WBXML encodings were removed from the WSP
transport; and the schema and textual description of
the Attributes were removed form the spec and placed in:

 [2] http://www.openmobilealliance.org/tech/profiles/UAPROF/index.htm

We invite comments; please send them to:

 mailto:technical-comments@mail.openmobilealliance.org

Feel free to CC www-di and/or www-mobile (I'm not sure
which one is appropriate).

Stephane, Roger - would you please forward this note to the DI
WG.  We of course also welcome their comments.

Regards,

Art Barstow
editor of the UAProf 2.0 Candidate
====