WWW2003 Developer Day proposal deadline

From: Roger Gimson <roger_gimson@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:18:21 +0000
To: www-di@w3.org

At the 2003 World Wide Web Conference (http://www2003.org) the final day
is dedicated to developer-oriented meetings on different topics.

This year, there are two topics that may be of special interest to
people on this www-di@w3.org list:

[D6] Mobile Web and
[D7] Authoring Techniques for Accessibility and Device Independence

For full descriptions please see: http://www2003.org/dd/

As co-organiser of the [D7] topic, I would welcome proposals for
presentations relating to Device Independent Authoring tools and

** The deadline for proposals is 14 February 2003 **

Please feel free to contact me beforehand if you are unsure whether your
idea might fit with the topics of interest.

Roger Gimson

HP Laboratories, Filton Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34 8QZ, ENGLAND
roger_gimson@hpl.hp.com   Tel: +44 117-312-8167  Fax: +44 117-312-8925