WWW2003 Developer Day proposal deadline

From: Roger Gimson <roger_gimson@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:18:21 +0000
To: www-di@w3.org

At the 2003 World Wide Web Conference (http://www2003.org) the final day
is dedicated to developer-oriented meetings on different topics.

This year, there are two topics that may be of special interest to
people on this www-di@w3.org list:

[D6] Mobile Web and
[D7] Authoring Techniques for Accessibility and Device Independence

For full descriptions please see: http://www2003.org/dd/

As co-organiser of the [D7] topic, I would welcome proposals for
presentations relating to Device Independent Authoring tools and
techniques.

** The deadline for proposals is 14 February 2003 **

Please feel free to contact me beforehand if you are unsure whether your
idea might fit with the topics of interest.

Roger Gimson

--
HP Laboratories, Filton Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34 8QZ, ENGLAND
roger_gimson@hpl.hp.com   Tel: +44 117-312-8167  Fax: +44 117-312-8925