From: www-mobile-request@w3.org [mailto:www-mobile-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Riboni
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 5:32 PM
To: www-mobile@w3.org
Subject: CC/PP Components

Hello everyone,
I am considering the possibility to extend the CC/PP framework by
defining a new vocabulary for describing data not covered by UAProf, as
personal information and interests.
Given the wide range of features covered by this new vocabulary,
different attributes with the same name (i.e. "rdf:ID" attribute value)
may occur.
For example, I could declare two "expirationDate" attributes, one
belonging to the "CreditCard" Component and one belonging to the
"Session" Component.
I think that such an RDF Schema wouldn't be valid, as I would redefine
the same resource.
Is there a way for defining two attributes with the same name in two
different Components of the same vocabulary? If not, what's the utility
of Components?
Please forgive me if my question is a trivial one, but I'm not an RDF
expert!
Thank you in advance,
Daniele.