Availability of memory in browsers.

From: Bo Rasmussen <bra.dsc@danfoss.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 14:02:22 +0200
To: "'www-collaboration@w3.org'" <www-collaboration@w3.org>
Hello

I am currently working on a WEB project using JAVA applets. I have
encountered a problem where I need to pass information from an applet in
one WEBpage to another applet in another WEBpage when the latter is
opened. My question is : Is it specified anywhere that a browser must
have a memoryarea available for applets? If this is not the case, does
anybody know how to pass information from one WEBpage to another? Or can
anybody give me a reference to a place where I can find help?

Regards
Bo