Re: Annotations for Web pages

From: Alan Dix <A.J.Dix@soc.staffs.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 14:35:47 +0000
To: Jakob Hummes <hummes@eurecom.fr>
Cc: cscw-sig Mailbase discussion list <cscw-sig@mailbase.ac.uk>, www-annotation@w3.org, www-collaboration@w3.org

>  I'm currently writing a paper about different approaches and systems
>to implement.  I would like to include references to published work
>about very good ideas and proposals I've found on the Web.
>  So, it would be great, if someone can point out, where I can find
>references to the following proposals or systems:
      .....        .....
>2) Systems: Futplex, Web4Groups, ComMentor, HyperNews, aqui,
      .....        .....
>- BSCW from the German GMD

You can find descriptions of several of these systems in the proceedings
of the ERCIM/W4G Workshop on CSCW and the Web, published as:

    CSCW and the Web, Proceedings of the 5th ERCIM/W4G Workshop,
    U. Busbach, D. Kerr and K. Sikkel (eds).
    Arbeitspapire der GMD 984, 1996.

Also available on the web at http://orgwis.gmd.de/W4G/

Alan

   Professor Alan Dix,  Associate Dean
   School of Computing, Staffordshire University
   PO Box 334, Stafford, ST18 0DG, UK

   tel:           +44 1785 353428
   fax/messages:  +44 1785 353454    (alt. fax: 353497)
   email:         A.J.Dix@soc.staffs.ac.uk
   url:           http://www.soc.staffs.ac.uk/~cmtajd/