CC/PP Exchange Protocol Comments - DTPP

Dear All,

Mr. Hjelm: After being referred to the CC/PP Exchange Protocol list by Mr. Klyne, I have noticed that not much discussion or work has taken place on it for quite some time. It is to this effect that I have authored a document (attached to this message) that will hopefully provide the focus for some discussion. I would be very grateful if you could review it and hopefully advise me of the next step. It outlines the next stage in the exchange protocol, the implementation side of things. If you wish, I can redraft it as an Internet Draft/RFC or Note as appropriate.
Will Exchange Protocol be a W3C or IETF group? If it is IETF, the general public (e.g. myself), will be able to input more easily...but if it is a W3C drive, at least it will be more standardised, although none of us will be able to take part as easily!

I apologise for attaching the article as I rarely send attachments, but in this case I believe the cause is justified!

Mr. Klyne: I will respond to your other comments later today; as well as starting work on an introduction to CC/PP. Sorry for the delay, it's been a hard days night, so to speak. I would also be grateful if you could review this current document for me.

The CC/PP Protocol mailing list: I would appreciate comments about the attached document.

More info: The document is entitled:-

> CC/PP - DTPP
> Document Transformation Preference Profiling
> Also: Comments on CC/PP (Description Format & Exchange Protocol)

Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
WAP Tech Info - http://www.waptechinfo.com/