Re: Unicode IDNA feedback

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 17:20:21 +0100
To: Mark Davis ☕ <mark@macchiato.com>
Cc: Sebastian Mayr <github@smayr.name>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Markus Scherer <mscherer@google.com>, Jungshik Shin (신정식, 申政湜) <jungshik@google.com>, Michel SUIGNARD <Michel@suignard.com>
On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 12:03 PM, Mark Davis ⚖ <markdavis@google.com> wrote:
> I put together a working doc (https://goo.gl/Kqvpfh) for producing a
> proposal for the upcoming UTC meeting. Could you look it over to make sure
> that I've captured each of the issues?
>
> And any comments you have on the suggested disposition are welcome! The doc
> is shared for comments, so you can either leave sidebar comments or add
> suggested text (going into "Suggest Mode" at the top right).

Thank you, that document looks great. I think those improvements will
help a lot. And then hopefully once we get more tests going and the
remaining browsers switch to Nontransitional_Processing (Chrome and
Edge to go) this will all be a little more stable once again. (And I
suspect there might then be some further feedback, baby steps.)

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/