Re: distinguishing bikeshed errors better in drafts.{csswg,fxtf,css-houdini}.org status

Yeah, good point. The system actually already tracks three error states:
* bikeshed fatal errors but still produced a spec
* bikeshed didn’t produce a spec due to a crash or other issue and the server is serving the previously generated version
* bikeshed didn’t produce a spec and there isn’t a previous version to serve (displays an error page instead)

It was just showing a red icon for all three of those states, but I updated the stylesheet so that the second and third error states are now pulsing red icons (animating opacity), slow pulse for when there’s a previous version to serve, and a fast pulse when there’s nothing to serve. Clicking on the icon should (as always) explain the error state and show any bikeshed output.

I’m happy to tweak further if anyone has a better idea to represent the states.