RE: Separate milestone for editorial issues ?

> For example, #181 isn't meant to change behavior, but it is fairly large.

Given that ALL “substantive changes” must be completed by June 9, we definitely should be concentrating our current efforts on the open issues that may/will cause “substantive changes”.  Let’s leave any editorial items until after June 9 when we can continue to editorially improve the CR specs.

/paulc