Re: MSE issue plans

Hi Paul,

Here is a list of my plans for the four issues:

* Issue 10 (v1): createObjectURL() not up-to-date with File API

I've already posted my resolution plan on the Github issue, waiting input from
the WG members esp. Matt.

If I don't get any feedback from Matt this week, I'll ping him asking to reply
to the comment of mine.

* Issue 44 (v1): Inaccessible diagram

I'm planning to finish to create my draft accessible diagram by the end of March.

* Issue 41 : Needs mechanism to present texts and graphics accurately
synchronized with video at low processing load.
* Issue 40 : Needs event to notify when sourceBuffer needs more data #40

I'll be socializing this improvement ideas with implementers on the Github
during March to see if these improvements should be v1.

Best regards,
Yosuke

--
Yosuke Funahashi
Web and TV IG co-chair, Entertainment vertical champion,