Re: fragment URL handling

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 3:44 AM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> I'm prepping the Values and Units draft for CR, and it
> occurred to me it might be useful to have you review
> this issue:
>   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Mar/0298.html
> which was resolved here:
>   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016May/0209.html
> and resulted in this wording:
>   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016Jun/0029.html
>
> Please let me know if you have any comments substantively
> or editorially. :)

That looks alright. I probably prefer some evolution of B. At some
point CSS really needs to start thinking in terms of an object model
and a syntax. And the syntax just feeds the object model, upon which
everything else operates. So you wouldn't refer to 'url()' when
serializing, but rather a CSS URL value object. And that object has
some kind of internal slot (the local url flag), which we can also
expose API-wise perhaps, etc.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/