XQuery 3.1 test results

From: Christian Grün <cg@basex.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 16:51:05 +0100
To: "O'Neil Delpratt" <oneil@saxonica.com>, www-archive@w3.org, Andrew Coleman <andrew_coleman@uk.ibm.com>
Hi O'Neil,

Andy asked me submit our QT3TS results, and I found your name in the
latest test suite guide.

I didn’t create report files for quite a while, and the link
"Guidelines for Submitting XML Query Test Suite Results" in the CVS
file "guide/reporting.html" seems to be broken, so could you please
have a look at the attached XML report file and tell me if I have done
anything wrong?

The attached report is just a snapshot of the current status quo. I
will send you a new version once we have completed some more missing
features.

Thanks in advance!
Christian