Re: [css-transitions] Accessibility Considerations section

Thanks, David. I appreciate your start on this, and I will follow up
with you. First step for me will be to raise your draft statement during
the APA call later today.

I'm really happy you thought to do this, I've been thinking there are a
number of W3C specs that probably should have a11y impact sections!

More soon.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka, Phone: +1.443.300.2200